Call us: (850) 457-6002

Properly Distributing Assets

When a family member dies or become incapacitated, legal issues arise that must be handled appropriately. During such a difficult time, it is important to have a probate attorney who has the necessary legal knowledge and personal compassion to help you navigate a painful time.

Foley lawyer James M. Burns has gently and thoughtfully guided numerous families in Southwest Alabama through probate and guardianship hearings.

Properly Distributing Assets

Are you seeking a Florida probate attorney to handle the estate administration details following the death of a family member or dear friend?

James M. Burns has the knowledge to guide you through each step and ensure that your rights and assets are protected at every juncture.

Schedule A Consultation Today!

With James M. Burns as your probate lawyer, you have the comfort of knowing that you are receiving legal counsel and representation from someone who has had years of successful experience in:

  • - Formal estate administration
  • - Preparation of wills and other estate documents
  • - Summary administration proceedings

Call (850) 457-6002 to speak with Attorney James M. Burns immediately, so you can make an informed decision.

Handling Guardianship Proceedings In Alabama

Do you have a loved one who has reached a state in life where he or she is no longer able to manage finances or personal decisions effectively? Lawyer James M. Burns can provide you and your family with guidance regarding the guardianship process.
He empathizes with your situation as you face this difficult time.

Mr. Burns did a fine job for me. He did the best with my situation that could be done. He is experienced and knows his job very well. I plan to use him again in the future..

- James

Thorough And Diligent Representation ~ Free Initial Consultation

Many former clients refer their friends and family to the Law Offices of James M. Burns in Foley.

Other Probate Areas :

  • - Preparation of Wills
  • - Summary Administration
  • - Formal Administration
Fill out my online form.

Other Practice Areas

Our Offices: